We are thrilled to announce our new independent wealth management advisory firm: Pleasant Street Wealth Advisors, LLC (PSWA, LLC).
Pleasant Street Wealth Advisors, LLC is a fee-based, family-owned financial planning and wealth management firm with headquarters in Groton, Massachusetts. Serving clients nationally.
This exciting new venture is the culmination of our professional experience and insight practicing wealth management for many decades. It will provide our team with:
- The freedom to develop a business model that directly reflects our industry expertise, experience, and passion, and that solidly reflects our long track record of successfully serving high-net-worth families like yours,
- The capacity to provide you with an independent, unbiased, client-centered, boutique approach to financial planning and investment management,
- The ability to design highly personalized solutions for you and make individualized choices that fit your specific needs and unique financial goals.
At Pleasant Street Wealth Advisors, we consider ourselves a trusted partner on your financial journey, offering comprehensive, solid, and life-changing advice to transform every area of your life not just today, but across generations.
What this means for you:
- Independent, equitable, accountable service: We are fee-based advisors, which means we are paid directly and solely by our clients for the services we deliver, and we are committed to providing you with unbiased advice. We don’t accept sales commissions, incentives, bonuses, referral fees, or other compensations from any individual or organization. In other words, we earn and succeed only when you do the same.
- A personalized solution: We believe each client has a unique situation and that their financial plan must address their individuality. Our proprietary, eight-step process begins with us listening to your story to gain understanding of your current situation, past experiences, and hopes and dreams for the future. Throughout our collaboration, we will offer you highly personalized solutions that fit your family’s distinct needs and wealth structure, and that help you achieve your specific financial goals.
- Flexible investment methodology: We seek value across all asset classes and focus on absolute returns over relative returns. We apply rigorous risk management controls and have a focused awareness of the tax efficiencies of investment decisions. The strategic solutions we will tailor to your specific financial goals today are designed to be flexible enough to meet your evolving needs in the future.
- Broad product selection and agile decision-making: We have the opportunity to choose from a wide selection of institutional-caliber money managers to suit your specific financial goals and objectives. Our approach blends a thorough proprietary process with high-velocity decision-making to design a highly customized portfolio for you.
- Clear, simple, ongoing communication: Financial planning and wealth management discussions already include a fair amount of complexity. That is why we ensure absolute clarity and simplicity in all of our communications, whether face to face or electronic, and provide you with a transparent, seamless experience throughout your collaboration with us.
- Personal attention and approachability: We don’t just give advice or make recommendations—we nurture a close relationship with you since we consider you a member of our extended family. We are available to discuss all areas of your life—from investment philosophy to your education-related decisions. With us, you will receive the level of care you would expect from a Family Office, even though we don’t require an investment minimum from you.
We look forward to introducing you to our new team and services. Our team has more than 45 years of combined experience in the industry working with high-net-worth families. All of our employees value and practice communication, trust, and collective responsibility. As a team, we are obsessed with providing you with the most positive experience possible.
In transitioning to an independent investment advisor, we needed to select a custodian/brokerage firm to maintain your account and hold your assets. After a thorough review process, we selected Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”). They will provide us with the back office support and technology that will further empower us to serve you better.
We chose Schwab because they have:
- A stable capital structure, strong liquidity, and a conservative approach to risk management,
- The ability to simplify the transition process,
- A company-wide commitment to service,
- Tools and resources built specifically for advisors and their clients,
- Institutional equity and bond trading coverage,
- Direct access to Schwab’s equity trading desk, and
- Trade-away capabilities with other brokerage firms.
We thank you for joining us in our new venture and look forward to working closely with you in the days ahead. Please do not hesitate to contact any of us if you have questions or would like additional information.